The Denver Children's Advocacy Center works to improve the lives of children traumatized by sexual and physical abuse, neglect and violence, as well as those who are at risk, with prevention, education, and direct services.
The Denver Children's Advocacy Center's programs fall along a three-part continuum of care that includes Community Outreach, Rapid Response, and Treatment and Integrated Services. They specialize in serving very young children and those from Spanish-speaking families.
Our Work for this Client
Upleaf redesigned the Denver Children's Advocacy Center's website to boost awareness of their services, build loyalty among current and new supporters, and educate English and Spanish-speaking families about child abuse.
The website features:
- Prominent full-screen video that auto-plays on the homepage
- Calendar of upcoming events and trainings
- Robust Spanish section, including over a dozen fact sheets
- Spanish navigation and calls to action
- News & Updates to keep supporters engaged
- Social media sharing and optimization
- Multiple hover affects and website animations
- Beautifully themed donation form
The fresh design gave the Denver Children's Advocacy Center a boost with end of the year donations. The new website has also provided a much easier way to share their child abuse fact sheets with partners and supporters.