The United Way of Central New Mexico (UWCNM) is one of over 1,200 United Ways across the country. UWCNM serves the greater Albuquerque metro area and neighboring counties. The organization's vision is to create supportive communities where people live healthy, productive lives.
UWCNM's community work is focused in four main areas:
- Basic Needs & Financial Stability
- Supporting Nonprofits
UWCNM manages a large number of grants to local nonprofit organizations, in addition to separate initiatives designed to increase graduation rates, strengthen local nonprofit capacity, and help residents with their taxes. UWCNM also operates a 2-1-1 Helpline and Resource Directory.
Our Work for this Client
Upleaf redesigned United Way of Central New Mexico's website with the goal of improving navigation and user experience, attracting new donors, and clearly communicating the organization's work and community impact. Key website features include:
- Streamlined online donation process to improve conversion rates (built within CiviCRM)
- Searchable grantee database within the Community Fund section
- A variety of hover affects and animations to draw attention to key calls to action
- Dynamic content within 'Success Stories' and 'News & Updates'
- Clean view of all organizational newsletters since 2012
- Comprehensive display of partners
- Social media sharing and optimization
The website was launched mid-December of 2015 and within less than two weeks brought in more end-of-year donations that received in years prior.